NCCU School of Library and Information Sciences
MIS-Related Job Resources
- — Currently lists over 1.1 million jobs. Visitors can search for jobs by Occupation or Keyword and then target a geographic area. Users can also register with the site “to track job searches, post your resume, create cover letters and develop a personal on-line Career Kit to facilitate your job search.”
- — A great site listing over 800,000 jobs in the U.S. The search function allows you to specify the location and/or the job category (like “Information Technology” or “Internet/E-commerce.” There’s also a keyword search.
- — Over 250,000 jobs representing more than 10,000 employers. Conduct a quick job search by keyword or geographic location. Or conduct an advanced search that includes salary range.
- — Job announcements from ACM publications.
- — Dedicated to helping computer and IT professionals find jobs with companies in need of IT employees. Over 14,000 positions organized by metropolitan areas and skill categories. State and keyword searching are also available.
- — The Riley Guide’s listing of sites with information on jobs in computing and technology.
- — Job announcements of interest to institutional researchers and planners.
The Chronicle of Higher Education
- ‘s list of job openings. Features a keyword search.