Hours: Flexible! Potentially an independent study project or internship,. You may tailor this to meet your needs and the requirements of your program.
Start Date: ASAP ( partial or full reimbursement for transportation)
Responsibilities may include all or some of the following:
- Projects a positive and pleasant attitude
- Shelves library materials.
- Locates requested items.
- Puts books in order on shelves
- Assists staff with checking materials for damage and removing them from the shelves.
- Catalogues new materials for circulation using Destiny follet (places barcode in book, stamps book, and adheres spine label)
- Check in/out books
- Adheres to library policies and procedures.
- Performs any other tasks as requested including dusting the shelves and books
- Prepares a library policies and procedures manual for faculty and Grades 3 – 5
- Develops programs to educate students about the library and the wonderful things that happen here!
Please contact Mary McGinnis at email@example.com