JOB POSTING – Deputy Director, Health Sciences Library – University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Denver metro area
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus’ Health Sciences Library (HSL) seeks a strategic leader with a passion for service excellence, people, planning, and budgets. This position serves as the top level administrative officer under the Director and is involved in library-wide planning, budgeting, and staffing decisions that lead to the attainment and stimulation of a diverse library faculty and staff to support a culturally sensitive working environment. The HSL provides a highly collaborative, welcoming and technologically progressive space for the faculty, staff and students of the Anschutz Medical Campus.
- Masters degree in library or information science from a program accredited by the American Library Association.
- Seven years professional experience in an academic health sciences center or large academic library.
- At least three years of the required experience must include supervisory, planning and budgeting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to improve and implement new services for library users.
- Evidence of personal involvement in and service to the library profession.
- Membership in the Academy of Health Information Professionals.
$90,000-$110,000 per year
Application Materials Instructions: